Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Little Catch Up

Well, it didn't quite work...as soon as I walked in the door last Sunday night, a huge wave of depression hit me smack dab in the face.  Monday and Tuesday were pretty bad.  I stayed in bed those days and to be honest, I did need the sleep, especially Monday.  But after getting up to go to BSF on Wedndesday, I felt like I should stop complaining and get on with life.  But now I have what feels liike another broken rib, and I've been bed ridden most of today.

Tomorrow I think we are going up to Ada to see Granny in the hospital.  Julie's baby shower is also tomorrow, and I'd love to go, but I don't think I'll be able to.  I'm so happy I already finished the yellow blanket I crocheted for her, and I'll be happy to finish the green blanket I'm crocheting.  I had promised to make her a baby quilt like Jesse's, but I just can't right now.  I didn't have the energy to make one for Brandon, and so I just have to accept the fact, that I most likely will not be able to make a baby quilt for Julie's baby.

Doug and Shane have been gone all day today to a practice UIL performance in Princeton.  I think they should probably be home shortly.  As I type, I hear the "back-up bells" on the bus…they're home!

No comments:

Post a Comment